As has become customary with our bigger topics it is time for another resource page… We lucked out with a coupon at the time but you can purchase the lapbook we are using with Live and Learn Press HERE. “It Takes Someone Special to Be a Dad” Live and Learn Folder. Our secondary printable resource was from HomeschoolNotebooking.com, though it was a gift from a friend a year or 3 back. You can find their site HERE. Our file was called Father’s Day Notebooking Pages.
Now for our book list:
- Father’s Day by Anne Rockwell HERE
- Father’s Day by Ann Heinrichs HERE
- The Best Father’s Day Present Ever by Christine Loomis HERE
- A Wild Father’s Day by Sean Callahan HERE
- A Father’s Day Thank You by Janet Nolan HERE
- Froggy’s Day With Dad by Jonathon London HERE
- Hooray for Father’s Day! by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat HERE
- The Berenstain Bears and the Papa’s Day Surprise by Stan & Jan Berenstain HERE
Links of interest:
- Our song is from the list on DLTK HERE
- How is Father’s Day date decided (the link in the lapbook is a deadlink) with VPCalendar.net HERE
- Hallmark and their statistics for Father’s Day cards sales is interesting HERE
- You can find a variety of things on the Activity Village page HERE set up for Father’s Day. I have linked (below) the specific things we used this time round!
- Father’s Day wordsearch with Activity Village HERE
- Father’s Day mazes with Activity Village HERE
- World’s Greatest Dad diploma with Activity Village HERE
- Father’s Day Jokes with Activity Village HERE
- Colouring by numbers with Activity Village HERE
- Colouring page with Activity Village HERE
- Learn to write a letter to Dad… HERE and HERE with Education.com
- K level book about Daddy (though it may straddle first grade if you want them to write their own answers) with Education.com HERE
- Dora’s Butterfly Ball, it included two bonus episodes with our themed one – Feliz Dia de los Padres HERE
A silly song to bop around to thanks to Songdrops.
Pingback: Father’s Day Done, Friend Collected | "A Stitch in Time"